Keeping What's Rightfully Yours
Can You Afford a 50% Penalty for Making a Mistake After 70 1/2?
Here's what we'll learn together:
- How to properly calculate the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)
- The CORRECT way to title your IRA's for future distributions to children and heirs
- Can you combine different plans and aggregate your spouse's accounts?
- The effect of distributions on SSI and Medicare premiums and how to avoid them
- When do Roth conversions make sense?
Also, we'll discuss ways to optimize your RMDs and ensure that neither market losses or excessive taxation has an adverse effect on your loved ones or your ability to draw monthly income for living expenses.